WyoPASS - Wyoming Planning Association
WyoPASS - Wyoming Planning Association
WyoPASS menu
To have a new topic or question considered for the forum please send the question or topic to the administrator by using our Contact Form.

Home   Account   Search

Right of Ways signage replacement funding sources

...we are trying to find a grant, or grants to assist us in purchasing and installing road/street signs on private roads with multiple residences. additionally, I would like to find some additional resources for replacement of weathered road/street signs within subdivisions in the county...

Steve Baumann
Fremont County
Hello. I would contact Dave Spencer with the WY Business Council for funding source information. His number is 307 689-1320. Also, it looks like Roger Bower is the Wyoming Business Rep. for Fremont County. His number is 307 857-1155. Good luck!
Comment By staci bungard At 9/23/2014 11:15 AM
I would also contact the Albany county planning department and see what funding sources they use to complete their rura sign program over the last 5 years or so. They may have used grants but they will have all the information.
Comment By Derek Teini At 10/21/2014 8:00 PM
Please logon or register to comment.